Monday, June 21, 2010

How is that for proof of injury? Yes, that is how swollen my foot is now. Anyone got the cash for a doctor visit to appease this judge? Seri
How is that for proof of injury? Yes, that is how swollen my foot is now. Anyone got the cash for a doctor visit to appease this judge? Seriously, did he think I was going to try to fake a bloody injury to get out of appearing in court after all the hell I went through to get a ride? I don't know if he is just being a by the book kind of guy or if he is showing discrimination in this case, but Azalia's lawyer(Tomas Kirkpatrick) told me he didn't need any proof. I had him on speaker phone again, so there were witnesses. Christ, it's getting to be where I need an alibi and a witness to use the bathroom. I keep getting accused of shit when I'm not even in the same state! That's why I ran to Michigan after the first attempt Azalia made to falsify evidence to make it look like I broke the PPO. Then to MO after Azalia kept harassing me at my Mother's house. Now I can't ever stay in one spot
alone for fear she'll try something and I always have at least one person with me at all times. Damn!

No comments: