Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yeah... that's a sprain at least. It hurts a hell of a lot and the swelling has spread over my foot and up my leg with heavy bruising around
Yeah... that's a sprain at least. It hurts a hell of a lot and the swelling has spread over my foot and up my leg with heavy bruising around the ankle itself and the edge of the foot. Walking is incredibly difficult. I wish I had my air boot, but sadly that is at the house in Manchester. It would be nice if I could get Azalia's lawyer to have Azalia deliver it to me along with my guitar. Oh well... He and I spoke Friday about continuing this case until August. July is bad for him because he has several juvenile cases to get to at that time. August will be easier for him. I told him that was fine with me, that gives me time to heal.

No comments: