Monday, April 25, 2011

This is just 1 of the seedlings. In 1 pot there were 2 germinated seeds.   I may need to transplant some seedlings into another container.
This is just 1 of the seedlings. In 1 pot there were 2 germinated seeds.
I may need to transplant some seedlings into another container.

I generally term these transplant seedlings "orphans". The orphan
seedlings have a tendency to do rather well on their own because they
have a larger environment to grow in. Unfortunately, I don't have any
pots at the moment to transplant them into. I will be rectifying this is
soon as possible.

Additionally, I need to get more potting soil. I also need to get
another container to put the recycled water bottle pots in. I found
ramen noodle boxes work perfectly well for this purpose. I also need to
get more water bottles to recycle for starter pots.

If anyone has anything specific they would like me to touch on during
this process, if there are additional details that I can elaborate on or
are needed; please feel free to let me know. I endeavor to produce
quality results.

No comments: