Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WTF?!?!?

Tuesday March 20, 2007 - 10:57pm

WTF?!?!?

Read these.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4639.html
http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4831.html

I just don't fucking believe it... I'm not a user, it doesn't effect me if it's illegal or not, but this is outrageous.

You know, I'm really not interested in becoming a political activist, but maybe we all need to give out some political "black eyes" to our current government. We've already started backing George W. Bush into a corner, why stop there?

I for one, will not stand idly by. I vow here and now to exercise my right to vote to see that changes get made for what I want America to be.

Be warned Politicians:

I am going to make informed votes. I am going to encourage fellow citizens to make informed votes by disseminating information and/or persuasive essays and conversations. And worst of all, I'm going to teach my children to do the same thing!

[Poll copied from original blog, non-functioning her]
Do you vote every time you have the opportunity?
  • 0 votes for: Yes, absolutely!
  • 2 votes for: I try to.
  • 1 vote for: No.

No comments: